Tundra Technical solutions Inc. located at 4711 Yonge Street, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, M2N 6K8 (“Tundra”) IS WILLING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH use of its website (the “website”) ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS ToU. BY USING THE website, YOU ARE AGREEING WITH THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE PROVISIONS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE
The ToU govern the use of (including access to) the Website operated by Tundra, including the content made available through the Website. Tundra reserves the right to modify any ToU under which the Website is offered. You agree to review the ToU periodically. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to abide by the ToU contained herein.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the content we provide on the Website without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of the Website. We are not under any duty to make the Website available, and will not be liable for any reason if the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
The materials and information provided by Tundra on the Website are for general informational purposes only. They should not be relied on as legal advice or opinion. No person should act or refrain from acting in reliance on any information found on the Website without first obtaining appropriate professional advice. The information and content used and displayed on the Website is the property of Tundra and is protected by copyright, trade-mark and other laws.
You may only use this Website for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorized access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Website and for ensuring that such information is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on the Website or any liability in respect of information on the Website supplied by you, any other user of the Website or any other person.
You may access and use the Website and its content only in accordance with all applicable laws and the ToU. Subject to the ToU, Tundra grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and use the Website and its content only to display and save on your own computer, download and print a copy of the content for your use, provided that the content is not modified. By accessing or using the Website or its content, or by displaying, saving, downloading or printing a copy of any content, you do not acquire any other right or license to the Website or its content.
As a condition of your use of the Tundra Website, you agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these ToU.
You may not access the Website or use the Website or its content in any way or for any purpose that is unlawful. Without the prior written consent of Tundra, you may not access the Website or use the Website or its content for any purpose that is outside the scope of the ToU, or that violates the rights of Tundra, any Tundra personnel or any other person. Without such consent, you may NOT engage in, or perform, directly or indirectly, any of the following activities with the Website or the content or any portion thereof:
- No distribution. Making available, distributing, displaying, posting, disseminating, publishing, republishing, retransmitting, communicating to the public, or broadcasting;
- No modification. Creating a derivative work, modifying, translating, selecting, arranging, merging, compiling or otherwise combining with other data or other content or framing from or on another Website;
- No transaction. Selling, licensing, sublicensing or engaging in any other commercial transaction relating to the Website, the content or any reproduction of all or any portion thereof in any medium;
- No decompilation. Decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering or other exploitation of the Website, its architecture or the underlying software or code; and
- No outside permitted uses. Any activity that is outside the scope of activity permitted by the ToU.
Additionally, when you use the Website, you are expected to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
- You must comply with all applicable laws including but not limited to applicable privacy laws, intellectual property laws, and anti-spam laws.
- You must provide accurate information to us and keep it updated regularly.
- You will not create a fake profile including a profile on behalf of someone else.
- You will not misrepresent your work history or qualifications.
- Your profile may be seen by anyone who creates a profile through our Website, and consequently, you are not permitted to include or share information on your profile that you do not have the right to include/share (such as confidential information belonging to a previous employer).
- You will not post or introduce any virus, worm, or any other harmful or malicious software code that has been designed to modify or disrupt the Website.
- You will not override or try to circumvent any of the security features the Website.
The information on the Website does not constitute legal advice. The Website and its content are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Any content on the Website is provided for your general information only and only to inform you about us and our products and services. Access to, and use of, the Website or its content is at your own risk. Neither Tundra nor any Tundra personnel makes any representation, warranty or condition about the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or related rights, of the Website or its content.
Neither Tundra nor any Tundra personnel assume any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the Website or its content. Any person who acts or refrains from acting in reliance on material from the Website does so at their own risk; in so acting, the person releases Tundra and employees from any resulting liability. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tundra and Tundra personnel disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions of any kind with respect to the Website and its content whether express, implied or collateral, including, without limitation, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property and related rights or that the Website or its content are or will be error-free or will operate without interruption.
In no event will Tundra or any Tundra personnel be liable, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, for any damages of any kind, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive damages, lost profits, loss of use, loss of data, personal injury, fines, fees, penalties or other liabilities, whether or not Tundra or any Tundra personnel is advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use, or the inability to make use of, the Website or the content.
THIRD PARTY SITES
On this Website, you will be offered automatic links to other websites which may be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those websites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such websites is entirely at your own risk.